Morning Glory is committed to serving all children without regards to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, or economic backgrounds. Our enrollment is open to all.
We offer opportunities for parent(s):
- To view learning environment
- To bring their child to interact in the environment
- Conference at enrollment to share details regarding the child’s development and any other concerns
- To discuss Policies and Procedures of Morning Glory ELC/ITC at this enrollment conference
- To arrange a home visit
Our Center maintains an open door policy. You are welcome to come and participate or observe your child at anytime.
There may be school readiness slots available for residents of New Haven and if available tuition will be on a sliding scale. The family income will be computed based on the State Median Income Guidelines.
- Four (4) consecutive weeks of payroll checks are necessary to compute tuition (reviewed each year).
- Parents who are below 75% of the State Median Income Guidelines are encouraged to apply to the childcare assistance program (Care 4 Kids); every effort will be made to help you to secure funding.
There may be early care and educations slots available for residents of New Haven within the Office of Early Childhood (OEC) and/or Early Head Start (EHS) programs and if available tuition will be on a sliding scale. Family income may be computed based on the State Median Income Guidelines or the Federal Guidelines.